Monday, December 3, 2018

Where has time gone

So I started this blog in Nov 2011 and left it in February of 2012! So well what happened?? Life happened! I was in my 3rd year of teaching and Chris and I had just bought our house! We were finishing our first tour with the navy and moving into our 2nd!

 2012 brought great joy to our lives when Emma was born in December but well that’s another blog post! 

2014 I moved to 4th grade to teach gifted education! I got endorsed to teach gifted education through the university of Virginia 

Then 2015 brought two bundles of joy into our lives! 

2016 I moved to 2nd grade and embarked on my journey with google classroom 

2017 I went to a pd and started working with #ozobots where I found a love for robotics and all things that involve #edtech 

No comments:

Post a Comment